Well-appointed beachfront rooms & suites for the
destination wedding of your dreams.
We’re honored to accommodate couples, families, and guests for destination weddings on the Chesapeake Bay. Our award-winning sister company, Herrington on the Bay, handles all event preparations, from choosing one of two waterfront wedding venues on our property to planning additional activities throughout the marina property. The Bay serves as a beautiful backdrop for rehearsal dinners and next-day brunches to seamlessly extend your celebration.
While you stay with us, our event concierge is here for your every need before and after the big event. Contact us to inquire about availability and a property tour.
- VIP SUITES: Couples and their immediate families often book our signature second-floor suites, Chesapeake and Sunset Cove, for floor-to-ceiling views of the Bay and spacious sitting rooms to entertain guests.
- INTIMATE SETTING: Transform the Inn into your own private resort. If booked far enough in advance, the Inn can accommodate most, if not all, of your guests in our 45 rooms and suites.
- PARTY READY: Every detail has been considered to keep you and your party comfortable while preparing for your event. Full-length mirrors, outlets for extra styling tools, and more are at your beck and call as you ready yourself for the evening of a lifetime.
- ROOM FOR EVERYONE: Our rooms & suites offer different floor plans and price points to accommodate singles, couples, and families. Encourage your guests to book early, once you reserve your venue, to take full advantage of resort amenities.
- MULTI-DAY EXPERIENCE: We invite you and your guests to stay an extra day or two and enjoy the marina amenities. While you’re here, relax on the private beach, swim in the Olympic-size swimming pool, indulge in “from-scratch” dishes at Ketch 22, and enjoy casual fare at Chesapeake Market & Deli.