Our award-winning marina welcomes you.
Enjoy the freedom of boating, fishing and sailing during the warmer months. The Inn is located at Herrington Harbour South, a well-positioned marina featuring protected boat slips with direct access to the Bay.
Herrington Harbour is an award-winning marina with annual and overnight boat slips. Traveling boaters are welcome to stop by and spend a night, a weekend, or even a week to enjoy marina amenities, pending availability. Explore rates and details at the Herrington Harbour marina website.
For fishing enthusiasts, we have various charter options available on site. Whether it’s your first experience on the Chesapeake Bay or you’ve spent a lifetime on the water, a fishing charter is always a memorable experience. Bring your group and contact our charter captains directly for seasonal options and availability.
What’s Biting by Month
- April – Early May: Striped Bass
- May: Striped Bass, White Perch, Black Drum, Norfolk Spot
- June – July: Bluefish, White Perch, Norfolk Spot
- August: Striped Bass, White Perch, Norfolk Spot, Bluefish, Spanish Mackerel
- September: Norfolk Spot, White Perch, Spanish Mackerel, Red Drum, Cobia
- October – December: Striped Bass