Indulge in Your Next Foodie Adventure on
the Chesapeake Bay
For foodies, wine aficionados, and beer enthusiasts, The Inn at Herrington Harbour is near many of Maryland’s best and most authentic drinking and dining fare. Explore our top places to eat, drink, and make memories.
- FULL-SERVICE DINING: At Ketch 22, enjoy some of the freshest seafood available in the Bay. The menu is full of familiar crowd favorites with an artisan twist, with many ingredients sourced from small, local fish purveyors and farmers.
- CASUAL FARE & PROVISIONS: A trip to the Chesapeake Bay wouldn’t be complete without Old Bay wings or beer-battered Rockfish! Enjoy house favorites at the Chesapeake Market & Deli, a casual eatery just across the street from the Inn. While there, stock up on local provisions for boating and picnicking.
- WINERIES: A short drive in any direction takes you into Southern Maryland’s wine country. Running Hare Vineyard embodies the feeling of Tuscany mixed with Napa, where guests can indulge in wine and craft beer tastings paired with live music. At Robin Hill Farm & Vineyards, sip estate grown wines while basking in pastoral scenery. Janemark Winery and Vineyard has transformed fields that once grew tobacco into some of the finest grape-producing farms in Maryland. (25 – 40 minutes)
- BREWERIES: Beer fans won’t want to miss out on sampling the offerings of our local breweries. Stop by Scorpion Brewery’s tasting room, where you can enjoy a hearty IPA while playing foosball or classic arcade games. For a brew tour and a history lesson, head over to Mully’s Brewery, Southern Maryland’s oldest brewery. Calvert Brewing is one of the largest breweries in the state of Maryland, with carefully crafted flavors for all palates. (12 – 30 minutes)
- AUTHENTIC DINING: Our region offers some of the best and freshest seafood you can find, particularly if you like crabs, oysters and rockfish. The Inn is also surrounded by lush family farms that harvest delicious produce served at Skipper’s Pier and Hook & Vine. (5 – 20 minutes)
- FARMERS’ MARKETS: Support the region’s best small family farmers and local producers at Honey’s Harvest Sunday Market. Or take a walk on North Beach’s bayside boardwalk on a Friday evening (6-9pm) and peruse the local produce at the North Beach Farmers Market. (5 – 15 minutes)
- PICK YOUR OWN: For a hands-on experience, visit one of the area’s many farms to pick your own produce and flowers. At Berry Daze, stock up on organic blueberries and fragrant lavender, then head to Swann Farms for perfectly ripened strawberries. Be sure to check websites for seasonality. (15 – 20 minutes)
No matter your particular tastes, we have you covered. Book your room or suite today.