Remote Work, Elevated: Luxury & Inspiration
in the Chesapeake Bay
Why work from home when you can work from anywhere? The Inn at Herrington Harbour offers a gorgeous change of landscape from your home office. Each day, you’ll wake up relaxed and inspired as you take in spectacular views of the Bay and explore everything the area has to offer.
- BUSINESS AS USUAL: We have everything you need to be fully productive. Our resort is equipped with lightning-fast Wi-Fi, and our rooms offer a quiet space to get in the zone as well as a professional environment for Zoom calls.
- INSPIRING WALKS: Before you dive into your workday, take a morning stroll along our two-mile Eco-trail. Start at the Inn and meander through our gardens, breathing in the salt air and fragrant blooming flowers. Along the way, you’ll likely spot a variety of wildlife, from osprey and blue heron to diamondback terrapins, the only turtle species in North America to live in brackish water.
- WATERFRONT HAPPY HOUR: As your afternoon unwinds into the evening, be sure to take advantage of Ketch 22’s outdoor bar and grill. Order an artisan cocktail and choose from a curated menu of locally sourced dishes as you relax by the stunning marina sunset views.
- BE INSPIRED: Take a break from work to stop by one of the nearby art galleries to explore the work of both local and world-class artists. AnnMarie Sculpture Garden & Arts Center features a quarter-mile walking trail featuring over thirty works on loan from the Smithsonian Institution and the National Gallery of Art. You can also visit Artworks at 7th, which houses the collections of local painters, sculptors, and makers. (5 – 40 minutes)
- SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESS: Indulge in retail therapy while supporting local Chesapeake businesses. For the freshest local produce around, you won’t want to miss Chesapeake’s Bounty; then, treat yourself to a coffee and pastry at Sweet Sue’s Bakeshop. Find a new piece to add to your collection and commemorate your trip at Magnolia Shoppe. (5 – 10 minutes)
- WEEK-END WINERIES: To celebrate a productive, successful week, take yourself on a tour of a local vineyard. Not far from our grounds you’ll find Running Hare Vineyard, a scenic vineyard that will transport you to Tuscany, with a hint of Napa Valley. Family-owned Vineyards at Dodon has even more varietals for you to try. (20 – 30 minutes)
The Inn at Herrington Harbour might just be your favorite place
to work — and play. Book your room or suite today.