Enjoy a Perfect Family Getaway at
the Chesapeake Bay
The best memories are the ones you make together. The Inn at Herrington Harbour offers many meaningful moments that are worthy of your family album. Read on for our family-favorite activities that bring your family closer while you relax, explore and discover.
- PRIVATE BEACH: Settle into one of our lounge chairs and disappear into a good book while the kids embark on beach adventures of their own. Complimentary beach toys and games, stand up paddleboards, and kayaks will keep your family entertained for hours.
- POOL TIME: Our two pools are perfect for guests of all ages. Break out the goggles and floaties for the kiddie pool or take a few refreshing laps around our Olympic-sized pool. Dining and specialty drinks are served poolside, right to your lounge chair.
- THE GARDENS: Meander through our lush gardens and enjoy fragrant blooming flowers and Bay breezes. The bronze frog fountain and monarch butterfly habitat are crowd favorites with our guests. Unpack your picnic basket filled with treats from our on-site restaurants and market.
- EVENING ACTIVITIES: Enjoy live music at the restaurant, take a relaxing night swim at the pool and enjoy special occasion fireworks. Our seasonal evening beach activities are guest favorites.
- KIDS’ SAILING CAMP: Enroll your children in Sail Camp, where they will make new friends and learn team building skills that apply to life on the water and on land! These enriching summer day camps are available for kids ages 5-14 and set sail from Herrington Harbour marina.
- FARM & FARMER’S MARKETS: Enjoy hand-scooped ice cream made on the farm or head into the fields to pick your own berries. Farm-fresh produce and hand-made goods abound at the many farms and farmer’s markets around the Chesapeake Bay. (15–45 min away)
- FISHING & CRUISE CHARTERS: The catch of the day is your catch of the day. Explore the Chesapeake Bay’s beauty from the water on your own private charter that departs right from our Harbour. (0 min)
- LIVING HISTORY: Stroll through daily life as it was several centuries ago. Explore the charm of an early 20th century village at Herrington Harbour North on your own time. (15min)
- ONE WITH NATURE: Adventure seekers of all ages will find no shortage of activities nearby. Hunt for sharks’ teeth at Bayfront Park, stroll alongside fossils on Calvert Cliffs State Park’s sandy shores, or explore 22 miles of trail at the American Chestnut Land Trust. (15–45 min)
Take some time away and enjoy a memorable vacation at our
boutique Inn on the Chesapeake Bay. Book your room or suite today.